Accident Repair Specialist
When you’re in an accident, contact Hewlett Collision Center for complete repair services.
Hewlett Collision Center offers complete collision repair services for all make and model vehicles. We routinely repair domestic, foreign and European brands, restoring them to a like new condition.
Collision Repair Services
- Auto Glass Replacement – If you need your windshield replaced or the glass replaced from a side or back window, the Hewlett Collision Center can help. We are confident that we can replace the glass regardless of the year, make or model of your vehicle.
- Body Repair – At the Hewlett Collision Center, our certified technicians are expertly trained to perform the auto body work needed on your vehicle. Our state-of-the-art accident repair center is equipped with the latest tools to ensure that your vehicle is returned to you in pre-accident condition.
- Collision Repair – As one of the leading Collision Center’s in the area, our team is equipped to repair your vehicle regardless of whether you were in a major accident or a small fender bender.
- Bumper Repair and Replacement – From minor bumper repair to total bumper replacement, we have you covered. Our experts are trained to properly repair and recondition bumpers back to their original form.
- Frame Straightening – while some damage may occur only to the body of your vehicle, in many cases, the damage is much worse and frame straightening is necessary to get your car or truck back in working order. Our state-of-the-art frame machine assists in restoring the frame of your vehicle to its original shape.
- Hail Damage – Depending on the size of the hail and the speed at which it falls, hail damage can cause considerable damage to your car. The good news is that these unsightly dents can be fixed, and often, the repair is covered under your auto insurance policy.
- Mechanical Repair – Where you choose to get your engine fixed after an accident can make a big difference to the overall repair of your vehicle. The certified technicians at Hewlett Collision Center have been diagnosing engines and repairing transmissions for nearly fifty years. To ensure that your car, truck or SUV runs the way it should after an accident. #ChooseHewlett
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) – Paintless Dent Repair is the process we use to remove minor dents from the body of your car, truck or SUV provided the paint surface is still intact. PDR is most commonly used to repair hail damage, door dings, and minor creases.
- Paint Repair – Matching the OEM paint on your vehicle can be incredibly difficult. Even if it’s one shade off it’s going to stand out. The Hewlett Collision Center experts use advanced computerized paint matching to ensure that the paint selected matches the paint on your vehicle perfectly. Our expert paint technicians utilize a state-of-the-art paint booth incorporating high performance paint and advanced spray technologies to ensure a perfect outcome each and every time.
- Wheel Repair and Replacement – Whether your wheels need to be repaired or replaced from and accident or from an impact with a road hazard such as a curb or pothole, the Hewlett Collision Center experts are standing by. Our team is skilled at repairing, refinishing and if necessary, replacing the wheels on your auto.
- Full Restorations
- Wet Sanding
- Window Tinting
- Wheel Repair