Collision Center Warranty Repair
Body Repair Labor:
Body repair labor performed by HCC, including welding and the application of materials used in making collision repairs is warranted against cracking, flaking, pitting, or deterioration caused by defective workmanship, for as long as you continue to own your vehicle. All body repair labor warranty claims must be made at HCC’s place of business. HCC’s obligation under such warranty is limited to correcting such repair and any required refinishing.
Paint refinishing labor performed by HCC is warranted against peeling, cracking, checking, or hazing caused by defective workmanship, for as long as you continue to own your vehicle. HCC’s obligation under such warranty is limited to refinishing the defective area.
Mechanical Repair Labor:
Labor performed by HCC to repair mechanical damage directly resulting from the collision is warranted to have been performed in a good and workmanlike manner, for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever occurs first, from the date of such repair. Front end alignments are warranted for a period of 3 months or 3,000 miles whichever occurs first. HCC’s obligation under such warranty is limited to correcting such repair.
Paint Materials and Parts:
All warranties on paint materials and parts sold and installed by or at the direction of HCC, including truck bed liners, window tint and tires are those of the manufacturer and not HCC. Manufacturer’s warranties, if any, may vary and the specific terms of each are available upon request. HCC will work with you to present any such warranty claims to the manufacturer.
How You Make a Claim Under This Warranty
All claims under this warranty must be made at HCC’s permanent place of business at 101 Page Whitney Pkwy. Georgetown, Texas. Please contact HCC at (512) 763-4800 during normal business hours to make an appointment at a time convenient to you to bring your vehicle in for service under this warranty.
THE WARRANTIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE LIMITED AND ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY HCC. HCC DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Mechanical, body repair, or paint refinish damage resulting from anything other than defects in workmanship as described above is not covered by these warranties. Specifically, without limitation, damage from the following is excluded:
- Failure to follow the finish care recommendations;
- Use of abrasive polishes, cleaning agents, heavy duty pressure washing or improperly maintained automatic car washes;
- Scratches, chips, dings, and accidents due to normal vehicle use;
- Abuse, neglect, acid rain, chemical fallout or other environmental causes, or birds, insects or plants;
- Attempts by anyone other than HCC to repair claimed damage under warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND TERMINATES IMMEDIATELY UPON THE SALE OR TRANSFER OF YOUR VEHICLE. THIS WARRANTY ONLY APPLIES TO YOU AS THE OWNER OF THE VEHICLE THAT AUTHORIZED THE REPAIR.
Finish Care Recommendations:
- Please do not use automatic car washes, brushes or high pressure sprayers to wash your vehicle for 60 days following pick up from HCC.
- Please do not use waxes or silicone products on your vehicle for 60 days following pick up from HCC.
- You may wash your vehicle with a garden hose and mild detergent and dry with a soft towel or microfiber cloth.